Procedures in place to protect our in-person worshippers –
- Door is opened by greeter as each person arrives or door is propped open.
- Door handles are wiped as needed.
- Members are directed to go directly to sanctuary or Sunday School class.
- Hand sanitizer are on front table for all to use.
- Face masks are optional.
- No congregating in the lobby.
- Coffee service is provided.
- Please socialize outside and use Social Distancing guidelines.
- Collection box is at the door of the sanctuary. No passing of the plate.
- Staggered seating is encouraged.
- 6 feet rule applies unless family unit wishes to sit together.
- No prayer circle before the service and no hand holding at the Benediction.
- Services will continue to be taped and available on FB.
Thank you from your Church Council!